|YTD NAV Return||NA|
|YTD Market Return||NA|
|Shares Outstanding||1.40 Mil|
- Last trade 12/10/2013 10:54 AM ET
|The investment seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the Renaissance IPO Index (the "index"). The fund normally invests at least 80% of its total assets in securities that comprise the fund's benchmark index, the Renaissance IPO Index. The remaining 20% may be used to purchase securities not in the index that are an appropriate substitute for certain securities in the index in order to track the index. The index is comprised of common stocks, American Depositary Receipts ("ADRs"), real estate investment trusts ("REITS") and master limited partnerships ("MLPs"). The fund is non-diversified.|
- * Annualized returns
- Data through 12/9/2013 12:00 AM ET
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.