|YTD NAV Return||+5.31|
|YTD Market Return||+3.78|
- Last trade 6/19/2013 11:19 AM ET
|The investment seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of its underlying index, the IQ Merger Arbitrage Index. The fund employs a "passive management" to track the performance of the underlying index, which was developed by Financial Development Holdco LLC ("IndexIQ"). The underlying index seeks to employ a systematic investment process designed to identify opportunities in companies whose equity securities trade in developed markets, including the U.S., and which are involved in announced mergers, acquisitions and other buyout-related transactions. It is non-diversified.|
- * Annualized returns
- Data through 6/18/2013 12:00 AM ET
- IndexIQ Announces May 2013 Performance of Its IQ Hedge Family of Investable Benchmark Hedge Fund Replication IndexesBusiness Wire | 6/5/2013
- Business Wire | 5/15/2013
- IQ Hedge Market Neutral Tracker (QMN) Named “Most Innovative ETF” at the 9th Annual Global ETF AwardsBusiness Wire | 5/13/2013
- IndexIQ Announces April 2013 Performance of Its IQ Hedge Family of Investable Benchmark Hedge Fund Replication IndexesBusiness Wire | 5/3/2013
- IndexIQ Announces March 2013 Performance of Its IQ Hedge Family of Investable Benchmark Hedge Fund Replication IndexesBusiness Wire | 4/3/2013
- IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI) Marks 4-Year Anniversary; First Hedge Fund Style ETF is Also Industry’s Largest Alternative ETFBusiness Wire | 4/2/2013
|Morningstar Risk||Above Average|
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.