|YTD NAV Return||-0.39|
|YTD Market Return||-1.81|
|Shares Outstanding||1.38 Mil|
- Last trade 4/17/2014 3:59 PM ET
|The investment seeks a return linked to the performance of the Credit Suisse NASDAQ Silver FLOWSTM 106 Index. The index measures the return of a “covered call” strategy on the shares of the iShares® Silver Trust (the “SLV Shares”) by reflecting changes in the price of the SLV Shares and the notional option premiums received from the notional sale of monthly call options on the SLV Shares less notional transaction costs incurred in connection with the covered call strategy.|
- * Annualized returns
- Data through 4/17/2014 12:00 AM ET
- Credit Suisse Announces Expected May Coupon Payments on its Gold Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "GLDI") and its Silver Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "SLVO")PR Newswire | 4/15/2014
- Capital Link's 13th Annual Closed-End Funds & Global ETFS Forum; Thursday April 24, 2014 -- the Metropolitan Club, New York CityMarketwire | 4/14/2014
- Credit Suisse Announces April Monthly Coupon Payments of $0.1764 per ETN on its Gold Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "GLDI") and $0.2302 per ETN on its Silver Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker syPR Newswire | 4/14/2014
|Category||Commodities Precious Metals|
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.