|Net Assets||1.28 Bil|
- Last NAV update 5/21/2013 4:00 PM ET
|The investment seeks to achieve both capital appreciation and current income. The fund invests primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities. Equity securities include common and preferred stock. It normally will invest a minimum of 80% of its net assets (including any borrowings for investment purposes) in equity securities. At least 75% of the fund's total assets will normally be invested in equity securities that pay interest or dividends. The remaining 25% may be invested in non-dividend-paying equity securities, short-term instruments and money-market instruments (i.e., "cash" or cash equivalents).|
- Year to date performance as of 5/20/2013 8:00 PM ET
|Fund Manager||Todd Ahlsten|
|Minimum Initial Purchase||100,000.00|
|Minimum IRA Investment||NA|
- * Annualized returns
- Performance as of 5/20/2013 8:00 PM ET
|Net Assets||1.28 Bil||850.99 Mil|
|Avg Market Cap||23.57 Bil||42.44 Bil|
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations data provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.