|Net Assets||28.27 Bil|
- Last NAV update 5/24/2013 4:00 PM ET
|The investment seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation and reasonable current income. The fund invests 60% to 70% of its assets in dividend-paying and, to a lesser extent, non-dividend-paying common stocks of established large and mid-size companies. The advisor seeks those that appear to be undervalued but have prospects for improvement. The remaining 30% to 40% of the assets are invested mainly in fixed income securities that the advisor believes will generate a reasonable level of current income. These securities include investment-grade corporate bonds, with some exposure to U.S. Treasury and government agency bonds, and mortgage-backed securities.|
- Year to date performance as of 5/23/2013 8:00 PM ET
|Fund Manager||Edward Bousa|
|Minimum Initial Purchase||3,000.00|
|Minimum IRA Investment||3,000.00|
- * Annualized returns
- Performance as of 5/23/2013 8:00 PM ET
|Net Assets||28.27 Bil||640.87 Mil|
|Avg Market Cap||77.73 Bil||32.18 Bil|
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations data provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.