|Net Assets||12.50 Bil|
|Morningstar Risk||Below Average|
- Last NAV update 5/20/2013 4:00 PM ET
|The investment seeks to provide long-term growth of income and a high and sustainable level of current income, along with moderate long-term capital appreciation. The fund invests approximately 60% to 65% of assets in investment-grade corporate, U.S. Treasury, and government agency bonds, as well as mortgage-backed securities. The remaining 35% to 40% of fund assets are invested in common stocks of companies that have a history of above-average dividends or expectations of increasing dividends.|
- Year to date performance as of 5/19/2013 8:00 PM ET
|Fund Manager||John Keogh|
|Minimum Initial Purchase||3,000.00|
|Minimum IRA Investment||NA|
- * Annualized returns
- Performance as of 5/19/2013 8:00 PM ET
|Net Assets||12.50 Bil||361.34 Mil|
|Avg Market Cap||71.17 Bil||26.58 Bil|
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations data provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.